CLR Calcium Lime & Rust Remover, Household Cleaner, 1 Gallon (128 Oz) Bottle
Need to tackle tough calcium and lime deposits as well as rust stains?
CLR Calcium, Lime & Rust Remover is a powerful formula that quickly and easily dissolves and removes tough calcium and lime deposits as well as surface rust stains from bathtubs, toilet bowls, sinks, glass, chrome, fiberglass, stainless steel, most coffee makers, humidifiers, dishwashers, washing machines and shower heads. The formula also is perfect for use on RVs and boats. CLR Calcium, Lime & Rust Remover is part of the EPA's Safer Choice Program, recognizing the product as a safer alternative to chemicals. The fast-acting, powerful CLR formula is septic-safe and contains no phosphates. Always spot test in an inconspicuous area before beginning to clean. Also available in 28 oz. and 42 oz. bottles. For industrial sizes available in 5 and 55 gallon containers, please contact one of our distribution partners.
- Patented calcium, lime, and rust remover for cleaning multiple surfaces
- Powerful non-toxic formula – effective on hardest of lime and calcium buildup
- Great for cleaning bathtubs, toilet bowls, sinks, glass, chrome, fiberglass, stainless steel, most coffee makers, humidifiers, dishwashers, washing machines and shower heads
- Great to use on hard water stains
- Exceptional versatility, effectiveness, and economy in one product
- Safe for plumbing, safe for use on white grout, septic-safe
- Not harmful to nearby grass, shrubs, or vegetation
- WOMEN OWNED – Certified WBENC, Women's Business Enterpriser
- Safer Choice Meets U.S. EPA Safer Product Standards
- Visit CLRbrands.com for cleaning tips and uses of CLR Cleaning Solutions
- Blasts Deposits: calcium from glassware, tile, tea and coffee pots
- Dissolves Scale: lime from shower heads, tubs, humidifiers, toilets, and sinks
- Zaps stains: rust from stucco, brick, porcelain, chrome, and certain metals