Disposable Nitrile Gloves, Powder-Free Latex-Free, Black, Large, 6000 ct
Disposable gloves are a quick, convenient solution to providing hand protection around the workplace. Packed by the box, these gloves can simply be distributed to certain areas making them easily accessible. All of these gloves are for single use. Once used, they can simply be disposed of as needed.
Black Nitrile Powder Free Disposable Gloves:
Black nitrile powder free gloves are a tough, form fitting glove providing great contact and grip. Strong and durable, these offer terrific protection and are resistant to punctures and tears. Ideal for lab/medical use as well as handling small parts and chemicals.
- Package Type: 6000 Pieces = 60 Box.
- Material: Nitrile (Carboxylated Butadiene Acrylonitrile)- Powder Free.
- Total Thickness: 3.5 MIL.
- Color: Black.
- Total Thickness: Cuff- 0.06-0.09, Palm- 0.07-0.10, Finger- 0.09-0.16.
- Elongation: Before Aging: Minimum 500%, After Aging: Minimum 400%.
- Tensile (MPa): Before Aging: Minimum 14 MPa, After Aging: Minimum 14 Mpa.
- Length: Minimum 240mm.
- Palm Width: 96mm.
- Chemical Resistant. Great for hazardous chemical and harsh industrial conditions.
- Standard: Meets ASTM D6319.
- Meets FDA CFR Title 21 Indirect Food Additive Regulation Part 174-178.
- Superior Textile sensitivity.
- Design: Ambidextrous, non-sterile, beaded cuff and fully textured external finish.
- Provides fantastic results when being used during heavy duty.
- Protects users who have allergic reactions to the traditional latex.
- Common for lab research, painting, woodwork, and prep cooking usage.