Goggle Protective Eyewear – Splash Shield Safety Glasses Impact Goggles Clear Anti-Fog Lenses Spectacles for Eye Protection for Lab Home Classroom
Material: Scratch Resistant Polycarbonate Material
Package Included: 1 x Safety goggles
1. Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. We guarantee the style is the same as shown in the pictures.
2. Please allow slight dimension difference due to different manual measurement
- Protective eyewear gives you protection when and where you need it most. Safety Goggles are equipped with special double coated lenses. The inside area of the lenses is covered with an anti-fog layer, while the outer layer has anti-scratch properties.
- Safety goggles are made from scratch resistant polycarbonate material, offering impact protection against flying particles and chemical splatter.
- Unlike glass and plastic, polycarbonate lenses are lighter in weight, and do not shatter upon impact. Protective eyewear also filters out 99 percent of UV light.
- The indirect ventilation system of protective eyewear minimizes atomization. The surface of the lens has an anti-fog coating, which can effectively prevent the formation of water mist.
- The vents are designed to increase internal air flow for a more comfortable fit. Safety glasses and prescription glasses can be worn at the same time for a wider range of protection, ensuring that a pair of Safety goggles meets your needs.